“When working with Nate I always left the gym feeling like I had a great workout. He has the ability to work well with a variety of people, including college athletes, to help them reach their goals. I have not met many trainers who have the ability do do that. As a Division 1 basketball athlete, Nate encouraged me to strive for my maximum potential.”
– Jarrod – University of Oklahoma
Facts on Nate
- Nate’s passion is helping others reach success of their personal goals.
- Nate holds a Master’s Degree in Exercise Science from the University of Kansas.
- Nate holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and Leadership from KU.
- Nate has more than nine years of experience as a Certified Personal Trainer.
- Nate has trained a wide range of clients from Division 1 NCAA student-athletes to mature adults in their 80’s.
- Nate knows how to motivate his clients to reach their maximum potential.
- Nate enjoys working with clients to improve their overall health.
- Nate is available 24/7 if you have questions or seek advice.
“In my business as a fashion stylist, I understand how important it is to feel good in the clothes you wear. Several years ago my husband gave me the gift of working out with a personal trainer, (I suppose you could say this was a gift for himself as well). Enter Nate, a class reunion, and wedding and you have three giant motivators.
Working out with Nate is like having a shot of espresso. With his advanced degree and knowledge, he does a remarkable job of balancing cardio, weights and repetitions for a sculpted, not bulky look. While I’ve been blessed with good genetics, I often get comments on how nice my skin looks–I really owe it to my work out regimen.
If you are looking for a personal trainer who is genuinely dedicated in making a “better you”, focused on overall fitness and form, motivating and goals oriented, Nate is the guy! He is a great investment, just ask my husband!”